About our Sunday Worship Service – 9:00 am
- We welcome everyone to attend our worship service beginning at 9:00 a.m.
- We use the spoken word and a music style centered on songs found in the hymnals.
- Dress is casual, come as you are!
- A Holy Communion will be served on the first Sunday of each month and our Communion table is open to all.
- Following worship please join us for fellowship on the lower level for great conversation and delicious food.
- We are looking forward to meeting you. Come join us!
Children are welcome in worship! God put the giggles and wiggles in kids so please do not feel you have to suppress them. The church is God’s house and all are welcome! We have a kid’s corner in the back of the sanctuary with a large table for kids to spread out, color, and doodle. They can also use the “Kids Activity Bags” located next to the table for more fun things to do.
The Free Nursery is located on our lower level and is staffed by a professional caregiver. Please ask an usher for any assistance or directions you may need. Parents will need to sign their children in and out of the nursery. If you need a changing table, we have one located in the downstairs family restroom and in the nursery.
About Accessibility & Comfort
We have a ground to Sanctuary motorized elevator lift accessible through the handicap entrance on the buildings north side. If you need any assistance, please let an usher or the pastor know so we can work together to help provide the best worship experience possible.
We offer large print bulletins, hymnals, and hearing assistant devices. They are located on the table next to the children’s activity bags in the back of the sanctuary.
Restrooms are found on the lower level as you enter fellowship hall for women and located off to the left of the kitchen on the lower level for men. In addition, there is a family restroom on the lower level located near the north side handicap entrance.