A Women’s Christian Fiction Book Club
This is a warm and friendly group for all women interested in reading and discussing Christian fiction books.
The “Faith and Friends Books Club” meets on the first Tuesday of the month at 6:30 pm at the parsonage or at the church in Fellowship Hall. Currently we are meeting during the fall and winter months, but we may meet in the spring and summer, depending on the groups preference at that time.
– October 2nd – “The Sister Circle” by Vonette Bright and Nancy Moser (Church Parsonage)
– November 6th – “Grace in Autumn” by Lori Copeland and Angela Hunt (Church Parsonage)
– December 4th – “The Christmas Town” by Donna VanLiere (Choir Room at Church)
– January 8th (2nd Tuesday of this month)- “A Gift of Grace” by Amy Clipston (Choir Room at Church)
– February 5th – Dear Mr. Knightly by Katherine Reay (Choir Room at Church)
– March 5th – Book TBD
– April 2nd – Book TBD
Contact the church office by emailing Admin@EvansvilleUMC.org or give us a call at (608) 882-4622 if you want to join us!