This is a fun family event with a changing theme each month. Everyone is welcome and there is no charge to participate. The evening begins with a child-friendly dinner followed by a variety of activities that relate to that months theme. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Reservations are appreciated but not required. For reservations call 608-882-4622 or e-mail email@example.com.
- October 20—Count your blessings. A scavenger hunt and other fun activities including decorating pumpkins will focus on life’s blessings.
- November 17—Picture yourself in the Nativity, which will be part of the Evansville Downtown Christmas celebration. Families will create their own living nativity scene and have their picture taken in the manger. They will also make Christmas ornaments and decorate Christmas cookies.
- December 15—Be in the Christmas Story. Families will use drama, music and art to tell the story of Jesus’s birth. Christmas baskets will also be made to brighten the holiday season for shut-ins.
- January 19—Sharing Our Hearts. Families will make Valentines and create gifts for families in need.
- February 16—Games, games and more games. An evening of playing games as a family and with friends. Bring your favorite family game or come to play board games.
- March 16 – Plant, Grow and Bloom. Decorating clay pots and planting spring flowers.
- April 20—Family Fun Night will be participating in the Evansville Early childhood event at the school.
- May 18—Picnic in the Park. Families will have a picnic dinner and play relay games and enjoy the park.